12 de set. de 2013

# 135 Cosmopolitan Sale Room: DAMNED DOLLS and JfL's Hat Store

Hello people!

I'm super happy with the event Cosmopolitan Sale Room! Beautiful and cheap items from different stores within our reach! Throughout the week I will posting some of these items and I hope you run to the store! Please do not forget of leaving me too! lol
Today I chose hat JFL and bikini and output Beach Damned Dolls. This last, has hud in several colors for you to choose as you like. The output of the beach is sold separately.
I loved the blue and yellow and you? lol Kiss ♥

Hat: JfL bucket hat, mesh, Camo G boxed ◄ 
 Bikini: .:Damned Dolls:.Bubbles Bikini (Mesh)-HUD 6 Textures ◄ 
► output Beach: .:Damned Dolls:. Fish Skirt (Mesh) Blue

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 20 / NOIR
Bracelet: The Bishes Inc. Bangles Silver
Belt: -RYCA- BELLY-CHAIN IC PLATINUM
Tattoo 1: .Identity. Body Shop - Broken Glass
Tattoo 2: .Identity. Body Shop - Peace Pipe
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Feet