29 de nov. de 2013

# 173 The Fashion Fair: Immerse and Loordes of London

Hello my loves!

I know I do not usually talk much nor spend a lot of information and I apologize for that.
Today I present The Fashion Fair, an event that starts tomorrow November 30th and will run for one month. For so stay tuned! Throughout this month I'll be posting items of this amazing event and also being more information.
Must also remember that the following items pertaining to the event or have promotional price are exclusive!

CLOTHES:
Dress: Immerse Sequoia for • The Fashion Fair •
Socks: Izzie's - Gradient Tights
Boot: N-core EUPHORIA "Noir Intense"

  BODY:
Hair:  (epoque hair) Stabilizer - Monochrome

ACCESSORIES:
Bag: Loordes of London-Carpathia Luggage-#16 1 for • The Fashion Fair •
Scarf: [VG] - Ultimate Scarf Pack (20 Scarves)
Glass:  ISON - quinton sunglasses (monochrome)