20 de dez. de 2013

#186 GOL “THE ORIGINAL” and Cosmopolitan Sale Room

I walk testing some things in photoshop to always be improving my work here on the blog. this post is the result of some attempts and hours of work. It appears that I am far from perfect, but I think I'm on track and keep trying!

CLOTHES:
1
Top: Cannabis for Gift @ GOL “THE ORIGINAL”
Short: R.icielli Mesh - Hot Pants /black
Shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.4

2
Dress: [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Fell In Love With A Boy for Cosmopolitan Sale Room

3
Dress: [LDP] L'Douce Push Deux Red Dress for Gift @ GOL “THE ORIGINAL”
Shoes:  [Diktator] - PUNK - BLACK

  BODY:
1
Hair: Hair: [LeLutka]-BLAKE hair/Dark Brunette
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo P906 - Maori Renga

2
Hair: Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Selena Hair
Skin: [Chloe] Linda Skin Tan
Shape: [C R I O L A] Shape 02

3
Hair: ::::Feb-u-lous::::  Elise
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly 2 ] - [ Natural Chocolate ]
Shape: [C R I O L A] Shape 01

ACCESSORIES:
1
Necklace: - Ryca - Necklace Inspired Lion Gold
Headband: Action MESH Studded Headband

2
Necklace: Necklace: .:MANNA:. Elenween  Necklace II (Boxed)
Earring: MG - Earrings - Shell  - Teardrop

3
Necklace: [MANDALA]  TAKAYAMA [2 ]necklace/RED
Bracelet: [MANDALA]  REIKI Bracelet White

OBS: The hair used in the post was modified in photoshop.