7 de jan. de 2014

#192 Do not mix my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are!

My loves, today I discovered that Chandelle closed. In fact such information has not been confirmed. In any case this is my look in homage to this store for so long wore this my little body and probably yours too! I can not find a store within the sl, but in the main marketplace is still active. So, run!

CLOTHES:
Shirt: *C - Group Gift (free) Mesh t-shirts Francy - Multi texture
Short: R.icielli Mesh - Hot Pants /black
Shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.4

  BODY:
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Naomi" Blacks and White
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . crown inked

ACCESSORIES:
Necklace: [MANDALA] YAKUSHI Jewelry set RED
Watch: [MANDALA] HOKUSAI Bracelet set/Red
Ring: [MANDALA]  POLLY RING/ROSE
Piercing nose: {SYL} Venchy Nose Ring v2
Piercing cheek: :Z.S: Cheek dimples with piercings V2
Anklet: ..::DeliciouS::.. TrapMeeh